標題: 661_1_
無頭像
atlantix1p8t

帖子 44
註冊 2018-6-11
用戶註冊天數 2160
發表於 2018-6-12 23:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Tears on the side. When Zhou Qi heard the rage, he asked the rich man what he called and where he lived. The old lady said, "this killing is also called Tang. People call him Tang's six father Tang Xiucai, and they all call him arsenic in sugar. He lives in the town, and the number of his house is the largest in the town. Zhou Qi asked, "what is the town?" How to take the way. " The wife said, "that town,Nike, go north five miles,Designer Bekleidung, cross the slope, go up the main road, and go east for another twenty Li, that's called Wen Guang town." Zhou Qi Huo stood up and took up a single knife to Tianhong Road: "hello... Brother... I'll go out and rest here. " Xu Tianhong saw her look, knew that she was going to kill arsenic in the sugar,cheap clothing, and said, "to eat sweets, eat the best in the evening." Zhou Qi suddenly understood what he meant,Designer Shoes, nodded and sat down. Xu Tianhong said, "the old woman, I was hurt, I could not walk, I wanted to borrow you overnight." Then the wife said, "to live is not as bad as a poor person." Xu Tian

Website counter